Aseptic filling line information
● Hydrogen peroxide is used as the sterilization medium and the disinfectant strength in terms of inner preform wall is more than 6log.
● The hydrogen peroxide is decomposed into hydrogen and water, with peroxide residue is less than 0.5ppm.
● Blow molding unit in aseptic design can ensure that containers are free from contamination during the blowing cycle.
● Preform sterilization does not require the use of sterile water, saving water resources and reducing sewage discharge.
● Compared with the dry sterilization of bottles, it features lower disinfectant consumption and no worry about packaging deformation when being heated.
● Compact design minimizes the footprint and ensures high operating efficiency.