● On January 30, 2008, A-share of TECH-LONG (Code: 002209) was formally listed on Shenzhen Stock Exchange.
● In 2008, TECH-LONG joined hands with P & G Company to donate 250,000 yuan for snowstorm affected Deshengzhai Center Primary School of Chenmagang Town, Macheng City of Hubei Province.
● In 2007, Mr. Shi Wanpeng, the former president of the China Packaging Federation, visited TECH-LONG.
● In 2007, Comrade Zhu Xiaodan, the former Guangzhou Municipal Party Secretary, visited TECH-LONG for inspections.
● In 2005, Comrade Zhang Dejiang, the former Vice Premier of the State Council visited Guangzhou TECH-LONG Packaging Machinery Co., Ltd. In the company of Comrade Zhang Guangning, the Mayor of Guangzhou City. Comrade Zhang Dejiang fully affirmed the independent innovation achieved by TECH-LONG.
● In 2003, apart from the establishment of offices in Beijing and Shanghai, TECH-LONG set up four offices in Huangyan, Wuhan, Xian and Chengdu and improved the domestic sales network.
● TECH-LONG's automatic blow molding machine made its official market debut in 2003 and quickly became a highly sought-after product due to its limited availability.
● In 2002, the International Headquarters of TECH-LONG was established and successfully developed overseas markets.
● In 2002, TECH-LONG passed ISO9001 certification by the German TüV company once only.
● In 2002, TECH-LONG passed the assessment of high-tech enterprises in Guangzhou City.
● TECH-LONG was established on December 18, 1999, with a modest factory premises spanning less than 40mu and a workforce of fewer than 100 employees. During this period, the company primarily focused on manufacturing equipment for 5-gallon containers and water filling machines for small bottles.